Wednesday 27 February 2019

Bike Training

Yesterday and today we had bike training with Counties Manukau Sports Educators.

I really enjoyed  Having free time getting to know the rules of biking πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I really enjoyed playing On the bike down the hill doing training

What I found difficult was I had to sit on the bike for a long time

What I learnt was:
1. They told us that we must  stop at red lights
2. they also told us to use our breaks on the bike
3. lastly they said all ways indicate on our bikes




blog ya later
a tip is go super fast so you can go with out hands
. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

4 comments:

  1. hi Zio-Li it finley I like it πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ±πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³✌πŸ‘πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora, my name is Taito and I'm from Owairaka District School I really like your blog post about biking.I remember I did something like this.did you ever get tired from biking?You should check out mine blog out
    Blog ya later Taito 23.😁😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Taito thank you for commenting on my πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.