Thursday 2 May 2019

hi welcome to my blog the pictures are showing us using VR session with the people teaching us with the VR we watched man groves we watched  whale's ,  water snakes , dolphin's , i felt like i was drifting in the air we learnt that man groves keep oxygen and lets the fish breathe the whales were singing and i didn't  realize that there was a whale under neath me  it ate me there were water snakes there were lots of them the dolphin's were going up and down it was so cool  we also saw little sharks swimming around



5 comments:

  1. Hi Zion-Li its Finley here I like you blog post come on my blog BFF 😌☺☺☺☺☺☺☺😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Finley thank you for commenting on my blog. I hope you comment on my blog again http://odszion-li.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I love some of the words you wrote Zion-Li...I felt like I was drifting on the air!!! Great choice of words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb thank you for commenting on my blog. That was nice what you said about my writing. Blog ya later.

      Delete
  3. kia ora my name is Nicolas and I'm from Room 24. I really liked your blog post about the VR session. I remember when I did this. I saw rays, sharks, whales, dolphins, fish and crustaceans. My favourite animal to look at was the whales. What was your favourite animal.

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog https://odsnicolas.blogspot.com/

    Blog you later,
    Nicolas

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.