Monday 20 May 2019

At the Star dome

😊Hi my name is Zion-LI in this photo were talking about the planets  like how Saturn has 62 moons. and like how Long it takes 29 years for Saturn to orbit the sun after we did that we got to do a quiz.
We went around the planetarium looking for the answers the questions were like who created Rocket's? And other cool stuff and there was buttons and you can pull leaver and also there was buttons you could push.
When we finished we got to watch a short movie in this really cool dome there were chairs that you could lie down on we watched a short film about this guy he sent a person to look for another planet to live on the guy that sent the guy his daughter followed him and she convinced the dad to stay on earth they went to different planets all over the solar system it was the best school trip I ever been to in my life blog ya later

3 comments:

  1. Hello Zion-li it is bruno from room 8 your blog post was really good, I liked how you put facts into your writing like Saturn has 62 moons. I can tell that you have put lots of work into your writing.
    MY BLOG https://odsbrunol.blogspot.com/

    blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora zion I like your blog post about this stardome I also went here because I was in your classπŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

    Blog ya later
    By Ariella-Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ariella-Broke thankyou for commenting on my blog πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š☺☺☺

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.