Wednesday 7 August 2019

Sir Edmond Hillary writing

Gazing up, feeling speechless, we observed the bottom of the biggest Mountain in the world. Feeling overjoyed but being taken over by a nerves we stare at the  Mountain in awe.  I feel like I just want to give up already but I know It will be worth the risk my life, But I will be the first person to ever lay a foot on Mount Everest.


 We were only half way we felt like by every step I dug deeper, deeper into the freezing cold snow. We had dinner frozen baked beans and there was a snow storm. I had stitches which felt so bad but I put up with it and carried on walking, walking ,walking. I was so tired and so hungry, desperate for nice hot food.



 Finally I reach the top of Mount Everest. We felt the breeze on our face and enjoyed the couple of moments of time to take in the swift air and relax for a few minutes. Then started to travel down the mountain. Full of joy and a wish to help schools and hospitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.