Friday 8 November 2019

About Athletics.

Hi Zion-li from Room 22. I think Athletics was great, fun, exhausting, hot, tired. but we had fun rotating two different activities like shot put disks high jump long jump but there was girls group and a boy group there was  a girl group . The girl group went first in running there was 800 meters and 400 meters 400 meters was only for year 6 girls only took a long time until the girls and the boy had to swap but year 3 with year 3, and year 4 with year 4 ,year 5 with year 5, and year 6 with year 6    first we did discus i'm not very good at discus but I tried. second one was long jump not so great at it but I nearly made it but I did'int next was shot put my favorite activity it was fun I came second for shot put in year 5 girls  . Then the last high jump I did'int even do it my leg was hurting. But on the way back so hot and excruciating long  when we got back we waited till the bell rang and we all  went home when I got home I took a very cold shower. Blog ya later.
  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.