Friday 14 May 2021

24 hour foot print.

                                                                   

                                                                                        Hi Zion-li here. This is my digital footprint this shows all the places i have been of all the things is do. there are links on it to show you what I have been doing .we had to look through my history and link it to the site and if you have been on it more than 1 time you make it bigger. this was a fun activity because i had scroll down all that way. What do you think about it??? Blog ya later"
                                                                      


                                                                         

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zion!
    This seems really interesting. I wonder what type of program they use.
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Zee 😄. I am a student from Owairaka District school (primary). I really like your 24 hour foot print. I remember my class doing this but I didn't get to finish mine (from last term). Thank you for sharing your foot prints !! I really think its interesting. Nice to see you again Zion 😄! Did you make your own island for the foot prints? Blog you later ! Stay home, stay safe 😷!!
    - LAVINA 🌠

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.