Thursday 19 September 2019

Said is dead

Insert words instead of said to convey the meaning of the sentence

"It's wonderful! cried Franny.
“Stop that!” Rowena screamed.
“Did I upset her in some way?” __sobbed.______ Lucas.
“It’s your fault” ____yelled_____ Mason
“We need to get out of here quickly,” Finley ____exclaimed_____
“I like that!” _sang________ Sarah
“Give that back to me now!” Ava _commanded____________
“I don’t want to go in there” ____angrely________ Saana
“SIT DOWN!” Mrs O’Shea _____screeched______ 
“Can I please borrow a pen?” Kody ____cried ________
“Hey! Come over here!” ______insisted____ Rutva
“What shall we do now?” ___wispered______ Tamati
“I’m sorry” Marley ___grubed________
“Has anybody seen my lunchbox?” __proclaimed_________James
“Watch out!” Ariella-Brooke __yoddled__________
“Oh, you gave me a fright!” ____scrambled____________ Zac
“Let’s go this way then Mrs O’Shea might not see us” ___Rushed_________ Matilda
“I can’t believe it!” Mansour _____________

Make a poster with some cool ‘instead of said’ words and put it on your blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.